NALWA COLLEGE OF EDUCATION,
- To provide excellent teaching & opportunities for the development of human and cultural values.
- To prepare dynamic, competent, committed and reflective teachers who act in response to the changing needs of modern world and live the life of compassion & values.
- To make aware the pupil teachers about social problems and prepare them to solve with the help of problem solving approach.
- To promote rural education by producing teachers who will work willingly for rural upliftment.
- To use and adopt new technology in teaching and learning.
- To develop critical thinking, analytical ability and creative skills among students.
- To develop among pupil teachers a true appreciation of our Indian heritage justice – oriented leadership and welfare of the society.
- Develop pupil teachers full human persons dedicated to the service of teacher education, humanity and nation.
- Creating love for life long learning and learning to live together
- Introducing different innovative instructional programs to cater to the individual differences.
- Create love for participatory activities in building a transformed society charaterised by the love for education and learners,
- Produce best product (i.e. teachers) to cope with the changing world by providing latest and up- to-date knowledge in the field of science, technology, social sciences and education.
- Bring the college to the autonomous college level.